Shake up your day with our Spicy Quinoa Cobb Shaker Salad. This salad is high in fiber and it's gluten free! It's the perfect recipe for your busy day!
|White Quinoa||4 oz.|
|Ranch Dressing||3 1/3 oz.|
|Sriracha Sauce||1 oz.|
|Red Cabbage, Shredded||1 cup|
|Chicken, cooked, diced||2 oz.|
|Romaine Lettuce, chopped||1 cup|
|Hard Boiled Egg, chopped||3 oz.|
|Grape Tomatoes, cun in half||1/2 cup|
- Cook the white quinoa according to package directions.
- Drain excess water and cool completely on a sheet pan.
- Whisk together ranch dressing and Sriracha sauce.
- Fill 2 oz. soufflé cups with dressing and cover with lids.
- Layer ingredients into 16 oz. clear cup, as follows:
- 1 cup white quinoa
- 1/2 cup cabbage
- 1 oz. chicken
- 1/2 cup romaine
- 1 1/2 oz. egg
- 1/4 cup tomatoes
- Cover with flat lid and place dressing cup on top of flat lid. Place domed lid on top of salad cup and seal
- To make the salad, remove lid from the cup. Pour contents of the dressing container into the cup. Replace the domed lid only and shake until ingredients are mixed.